Search This Blog

28.8.11

The start of a new school year...

A Play a Day has been an incredibly rewarding experience.

I am blessed with loyal readers and endless support for what started out as a simple way to push myself to read more plays. As this project continues, I have decided to operate it on a school-year basis -- posting M-F from Sept-May. This will allow me time to read other things (I read novels this summer! Amazing!) as well as take a little time on the weekends for my brain to calm.

So, thank you to all who have been with me thus far, and to all the new readers - welcome! Feel free to comment, repost, follow, tweet, etc. Let's spread the joy of the written word!

With humble thanks,
Lauren

No comments:

Labels

' (1) absurdist (1) american (68) British (17) chekhov (1) classical (33) comedic (49) contemporary (108) dramatic (44) fairy-tale (1) farce (8) helen keller (1) impediment (2) Irish (1) musical (2) no role (3) nudity (1) one-act (9) pulitzer (4) role (117) serio-comedic (43) shakespeare (4) Shaw (2) thriller (1) tragedy (4) translation (3) war (2)